Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dan Kennedy Books

Recently I've posted about Copyblogger and their 3-part series on Dan Kennedy (Copyblogger Updates Dan Kennedy and Dan Kennedy Translated To Online-Speak--part 3 isn't out yet but you can count on me letting you know when it is).  It occurred to me this morning that I haven't given you even one Dan Kennedy book recommendation.

The one the Sean Platt is using as his inspiration for this series is The Ultimate Marketing Plan: Find Your Hook, Communicate Your Message, Make Your Mark, but there are more that can be amazingly helpful, especially once you've seen how to turn his direct marketing ideas into online methods.  Enjoy the reading (he has a ton of books out there and I don't think a single one of them is bad).

Look forward to the next installment of the Copyblogger post in the series--I'll be telling you about it right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment